3-Stage 10"x 4.5" Big Blue Anti-Scale Filtration System with All Clear Housing and 2 pressure Gauge, ¾" or 1" NPTF Ports
Are you concerned with scale and mineral deposits in your pipes and appliances? Get clean and clear water for your whole house by removing sulfur, dirt, discoloration, odors and bad taste with our 3-stage Whole House system, perfect for homes, cottages and offices.
The clear housing is on the Inlet Side, allowing you to inspect the sediment filter.
Our Whole House water filtration systems are designed to deliver safer, cleaner, water to every faucet and shower head in to the whole house without reducing down water pressure. By using oversized filter cartridges and housings this system to maintain the strongest water pressure possible. In addition these larger housings and filters require less frequent services, which saves you time, money, and effort.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104102
- 2nd Stage: Phosphate Anti-Scale Filter 104158
- 3rd Stage: (CTO) Carbon Block Filter 104104
- Sediment (silt, dirt, rust ETC.)
- Bad Taste & Odors
- Giardia Cysts
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- MTBEs (Methyl Tert-Butyl Ethers)
- Scaling in Pipes and Appliances
- 3 x 10"x 4.5" Clear Big Blue Double O-ring Filter Housings with Pressure Release Buttons
- 1 x 5-micron PP Sediment Filter.
- 1 x Phosphate Anti-Scale Filter.
- 1 x Coconut Shell Carbon Block (CTO) Filter.
- 1 x Heavy-duty PVC Ball Valve + 1 x HEX nipple.
- 1 x Filter Housing Wrench.
- 1 x 3-stage Wall Mounting Metal Bracket.
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Sediment Filter Life: Approx. 6 to 12 months
- Carbon Filter Life: Approx. 20,000 Gallons @2gpm Max.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125psi
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Total Weight: Approx. 34lbs with Filters
- Flow Rate: 1-25gpm* for ¾" Inlet/Outlet
- Electroplating, etching & image development process in PCB industry
- Filtration of electroplating fluid in conventional electroplating industry
- Pre-filter of DI & RO water filtration system for industry
- Filtration of low viscosity fluids of chemical
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes & recycled water
TDS= Total Disolved Solids.
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.