10" Standard Whole House Replacement Filters
Replacement filters for our 3-stage 10” Standard Whole House Water Softening system (model number 103462)
1x 10" Standard 5 Micron Sediment Filter 104002
- Size 2.5" x 9 7/8" - Fits most standard 10" size housings and most reverse osmosis systems.
- Used to remove larger particles & suspended matter such as dirt, silt, rust, sand, algae, sediment, scale particles, and cloudiness from water.
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact.
- No leachable or extractable materials to contaminate outflowing water.
- Long life and increased dirt holding capacity.
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency.
1x 10" Standard 5 Micron Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter 104072
- Size 2.5" x 9 7/8" Fits most standard 10" size housings and most reverse osmosis systems.
- Remove Chlorine, Turbidity, Bad Taste & Odor, Sediment, Dirt, and THMS from water.
- 5 Micron filter membrane included to prevent carbon fines to pass from the filter to your water.
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 125°F
- Lower pressure drop
8 x Cation Resin Filter 104022
- Maximum Recommended Flow: 4 LPM
- Estimated Capacity: 750 Grains
- Operation Temperature 40°F to 100°F (Maximum Temperature)
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Filter Media: Cation Resin
- Filter Life: 1500 Gallon or Maximum 1 year
This filter is alternative part for filter part #104007
Total 22 filters, each individually wrapped.
Filters/Parts for Item Number:104506
Part Number: 104002
Your Price: 18.00
Part Number: 104004
Your Price: 28.00
Part Number: 104022