10" Standard Whole House Replacement Filters
Replacement filters for our 3-stage 10” Standard Whole House systems, and can be used to replace the pre-filter stages in most of our RO systems. NOTE: This package does not contain a inline carbon post filter, only the 3 pre-filter stages.
1x 10" Standard 5 Micron Sediment Filter 104002
- Size 2.5" x 9 7/8" - Fits most standard 10" size housings and most reverse osmosis systems.
- Used to remove larger particles & suspended matter such as dirt, silt, rust, sand, algae, sediment, scale particles, and cloudiness from water.
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact.
- No leachable or extractable materials to contaminate outflowing water.
- Long life and increased dirt holding capacity.
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency.
10" Standard Cation Resin Filter Cartridge104022
- For water hardness reduction, our Cation Resin Filter softens your water by releasing Hydrogen (H+) ions or other positively charged ions in exchange for impurities present in the water.
- The process involves passing water containing hardness mineral ions, namely calcium (Ca2+) and magnesium (Mg2+) through a column containing a strongly acidic cation exchange resin in the sodium (Na+) form (i.e. the exchangeable cations are sodium). The calcium and magnesium ions are exchanged for an equivalent number of sodium ions. The resin, once exhausted, (i.e. all the available sodium ions have been exchanged) must be re-charged. This entails passing a solution containing a high concentration of sodium salts, such as brine (sodium chloride), through the ion exchange resin in a process known as regeneration.
- Cation Resin Filter Cartridge - Size 2.5" x 9 7/8"
- Fits most standard 10" size housings and most reverse osmosis systems.
- Filter Media: Cation Resin
- Capacity : 750 grains
- Maximum Recommended Flow Rate: 2.5 to 5 GPM (depends on incoming water pressure).
- Maximum pressure: 125 PSI (8.6 bar)
- Minimum pressure: 20 PSI (1.4 bar)
- 5-Micron nominal rating.
- Cartridge capacity dimensions - ID: 30mm OD: 70mm
- Reduces Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and hardness, can also be used as a pre-filter to prevent build-up of scale on sensitive equipment.
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Inner/Outer Wraps: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- All filters are individually wrapped.
Operational Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F
1x 10" Standard Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter 104004
- Size 2.5" x 9 7/8" Fits most standard 10" size housings and most reverse osmosis systems.
- Remove Chlorine, Turbidity, Bad Taste & Odor, Sediment, Dirt, and THMS from water.
- 1 Micron filter membrane included to prevent carbon fines to pass from the filter to your drinking water.
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 125°F
- Lower pressure drop
Total 3 filters, each individually wrapped.