10" Standard Whole House Replacement Filters
Replacement filters for our 3-stage 10” Standard Whole House systems, and can be used to replace the pre-filter stages in most of our RO systems. NOTE: This package does not contain a inline carbon post filter, only the 3 pre-filter stages.
1x 10" Standard 5 Micron Sediment Filter 104002
- Size 2.5" x 9 7/8" - Fits most standard 10" size housings and most reverse osmosis systems.
- Used to remove larger particles & suspended matter such as dirt, silt, rust, sand, algae, sediment, scale particles, and cloudiness from water.
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact.
- No leachable or extractable materials to contaminate outflowing water.
- Long life and increased dirt holding capacity.
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency.
10" Standard Whole House Siliphos Anti-Scale Filter104265
- NOTE: Due to the nature of the material, Siliphos balls may crack into shards during shipping. Shards can still be used as normal, and may allow you to squeeze a bit more material into a filter housing.
- Hard water is common to 85% of the north American cities and affects both those with city water and well water Hard water is caused by the presence of calcium and magnesium minerals in the water. When it is not treated, these natural minerals can be "sticky" as they encounter stress in the house, such as temperature change, pressure, or turbulence. This sticky mineral will form hard water stains on counter tops and shower walls, and will affect the way the soap lathers.
- Hard water problems are even worse in areas where you can't see them. Hard water build-up will form inside of pipes, on the heating coil or element in your water heater, inside shower heads and faucets, and in other areas that can't be seen or cleaned. These deposits will start to clog faucets, filters, and pipes.
- Water heaters and other water-using appliances will exhibit hard water problems such as a reduction in water flow, and will require repair or replacement. Hard water scale build-up will also increase energy usage in appliances, can cause them to fail prematurely.
- Scale Prevention: Used to sequester water hardness, inhibit precipitation, and formation of mineral deposits in pipes & appliances.
- Corrosion Inhibition : Used to form a protective coating on metal surfaces and provide corrosion protection against acidity, alkalinity, and many other mineral salts which may lead to the "rusting out" of water system pipes and equipment.
- Iron Control : Used to sequester dissolved iron up to 10 ppm; Great for reducing discoloration and metal taste for water and helps prevent iron from staining sinks, showers and toilets.
- Pre-filter for RO Equipment
- Domestic Water Systems
- Refrigeration Equipment Coffee Machines
- Water Purifying Equipment Ice Machines
- Air Conditioning Equipment Water Wells
- Vending Machines Food Service Equipment
Siliphos is great for reducing and preventing scale build up in in a wide range of applications including:
Normally a concentration of Siliphos at threshold levels of 0.5-5.0 ppm Polyphosphate will inhibit scale and corrosion. Use 5.0 to 10.0 pounds of beads per filter. The filter should be placed in an area where there is good water flow and should only be used with cold water.
1x 10" Standard 5 Micron Carbon Block (CTO) Filter 104005
- Size 2.5" x 9 7/8" Fits most standard 10" size housings and most reverse osmosis systems.
- Thick Wall 100% coconut shell carbon Designed For maximum contact between the water and carbon
- Remove small particles and carbon fines may pass from second stage & to ensure 100% of chlorine removal from water.
Total 3 filters, each individually wrapped.
Filters/Parts for Item Number:104323
Part Number: 104002
Your Price: 45.00
Part Number: 104265
Your Price: 17.00
Part Number: 104005