10" Standard 5-Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter
Wholesale Lot of 1800 Pieces
Our 5-micron PP Sediment removes out dirt, silt, and particulate from incoming water, this the standard first stage filter in our reverse osmosis systems.
- Three-layers structure cartridge, High contaminant holding capacity.
- Physical Dimensions: 10" x 2.5"
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 5-Micron, Micro-Denier™ melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal rating.
- Formed by thermal bond without the use of any binders and adhesives.
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100°F
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 1-6 * GPM
- Wholesale lot of 1800 filters, all filters are individually wrapped.