Wholesale Item - Pallet of 12 Complete Systems with Selected Options
Including all filters and membranes, tools, tanks, and faucets.
Optional, Max Water Manual, and labels/stickers are not included.
5-stage Reverse Osmosis System with White Housings
Our 5-stage under-sink reverse osmosis system gives you pure, fresh-tasting water. This system is great for household and kitchen use and for creating pure water for ice makers and refrigerators. Removes silt, dirt, and chlorine and also filters out 95% of impurities including lead and mercury.
Please Note: For higher capacity configurations (150 GPD or more) we highly recommend adding a booster pump to achieve maximum output from the system.
Stages of Filtration:
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- 2nd Stage: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter 104004
- 3rd Stage: 5 Micron Carbon Block (CTO) Filter 104005
- 4th Stage: TFC 50 GPD RO Membrane 104092
- 5th Stage: Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- Bad Tastes and Odors
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba & Toxoplasma)
- 5-stage RO Unit with white pre-filter housings
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- Stylish Chrome Plated Faucet 105054
- One set of installed pre-filters
- 3.2 Gallon RO Storage Tank
- Housing wrench and installation accessory pack
- Optional if selected. Price may vary Booster Pump
- The rejection rate of 95% of TDS after the RO Stage
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2
- Physical Dimensions:
- RO Unit: 15" L x 6" D x 17" H;
- Storage Tank: 11" Dia. x 14" Tall
- Total Weight: Approx. 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40-104°F / Maximum temperature 40°C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add a booster pump + high-pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
‡ Total Dissolved Solids