3-Stage 20"x4.5" Big Blue Anti-Scale Filtration System with Â¾" or 1" NPTF Ports
Are you concerned with scale and mineral deposits in your pipes and appliances? Get clean and clear water for your whole house by removing sulfur, dirt, discoloration, odors and bad taste with our 3-stage Whole House system, perfect for homes, cottages and offices.
Select one of the following options during your checkout:
- Â¾" Ports (Inlet/Outlet Sizes): Flow Setup Direction is Left to Right (Left Inlet - Right Outlet)
- Â¾" Ports (Inlet/Outlet Sizes): Flow Setup Direction is Right to Left (Right Inlet - Left Outlet)
- 1" Ports (Inlet/Outlet Sizes): Flow Setup Direction is Left to Right (Left Inlet - Right Outlet)
- 1" Ports (Inlet/Outlet Sizes): Flow Setup Direction is Right to Left (Right Inlet - Left Outlet)
The clear housing is on the Inlet Side, allowing you to inspect the sediment filter.
Note: Please make sure you have selected the correct option before checkout.
Our Whole House water filtration systems are designed to deliver safer, cleaner, water to every faucet and shower head in to the whole house without reducing down water pressure. By using oversized filter cartridges and housings this system to maintain the strongest water pressure possible. In addition these larger housings and filters require less frequent services, which saves you time, money, and effort.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104112
- 2nd Stage: Phosphate Anti-Scale Filter 104132
- 3rd Stage: (CTO) Carbon Block Filter 104114
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge
Having a pressure gauge is helpful in monitoring your incoming water pressure, internal unit pressure & when to replace the filters. It's best to replace the filters when you see changes in reading start, an increasing pressure drop is a good indication that the cartridges are starting to clog with particulate or the filter's media is exhausted as the water inside the system canâ€™t pass through the filters normally.
- Sediment (silt, dirt, rust ETC.)
- Bad Taste & Odors
- Giardia Cysts
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- MTBEs (Methyl Tert-Butyl Ethers)
- Scaling in Pipes and Appliances
- 3 x 20"x 4.5" Clear Big Blue Double O-ring Filter Housings with Pressure Release Buttons
- 2 x 60mm Liquid Pressure Gauges (Range 10Kg/PSI)
- 1 x 5-micron PP Sediment Filter.
- 1 x Phosphate Anti-Scale Filter.
- 1 x Coconut Shell Carbon Block (CTO) Filter.
- 1 x Heavy-duty PVC Ball Valve + 1 x HEX nipple.
- 1 x Filter Housing Wrench.
- 1 x 3-stage Wall Mounting Metal Bracket.
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Sediment Filter Life: Approx. 6 - 12 months
- Anti-Scale Filter 1-2 years if you live in an with a high calcium content in the water the filter should be replaced every 6 months.
- Carbon Filter Life: Approx. 20,000 Gallons
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 90 PSI
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-100Â°F (5-40Â°C)
- Dimensions: 27.5 height x 24.5" width x 8" depth
- Weight: Approx 50 lbs.
- Feed Water pH range: 4.0-10.0
- Preferable feed water pressure range: 20-90PSI to get the best filtration results keeps it less than 60PSI.
- Maximum Feed Water TDSâ€¡: 2000 ppm
- Pressure Drop @10GPM: Less than 1 PSI
- Estimated Flow Rate:
- 1-20* GPM for 1" Inlet/Outlet
- 1-15* GPM for Â¾" Inlet/Outlet
â€¡ Total Disolved Solids.
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.