- Provides bottled water quality, up to 50 Gallons Per Day / 189.27 Litter per day.
- Reduces: copper, lead, fluoride, cadmium, radium 226/228, selenium, arsenic, cysts (cryptosporidium, giardia, entamoeba & toxoplasm), barium, hexavalent chromium, trivalent
- Automatically shuts off when tank pressure reaches 65% of incoming line pressure. Once tank fills 2/3 of RO water the valve will automatically shut down system. Save monthly over 1000 gallons of water and extend your water system membrane life.
- Minimum rejection rate of 95% of TDS
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:3 Litters
- Dimensions: RO Unit / 12"L x 6"D x 17"H; Storage Tank / 9" x 14"
- Total Weight: Approx 23 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40F to 104F / Maximum temperature 40C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45PSI to 75PSI.
* Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
* Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @ 60 to 65 PSI.
- System only to be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Filter cartridges should be changed every 6 -12 months under domestic conditions. Varies
- T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104004
- TFC Membrane 50 Gallons per day 104092
- Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
System Standard Features:
- Check Valve
- Tank Ball Valve 1/4" Tube OD x 1/4" NPTF
- 10" standard Housing Wrench
- 1/2" Feed Water Adaptor and 1/4" Ball Valve 105150
- Drain Clamp (Drain saddle valve) 105165
- 1/4 PE Tube: 5 meters in total, white color.