- Filters Part Numbers
- Feature 8
- Feature 9
- Feature 10
- Feature 11
- Feature 12
- Feature 13
Get clean & clear water in your whole house faucets.
Perfect for Homes, Cottages & Offices.
Triple Stage 20"x 4.5" Big Blue Heavy Duty Whole House Filter 3/4" or 1"Ports
Note: Please be sure to make the right choice during your checkout.
Usually we use Whole House Water Filter to deliver safer, cleaner, water to every faucet and shower head in our whole house without drawing down water pressure.
This system is designed to provide an easy and effective method of reducing iron from water, which greatly improves the taste of your water as well.
Reduces sediment, dirt, sand, silt, scale& rust particles.
Third StageCarbon Block Filter (CTO) 104114
Reduces chlorine, taste, odors, chemicals, & organic impurities.
To remove small particles & carbon fines may pass from second stage & to ensure of chlorine removal
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge* Pressure Gauge it’s helpful in monitoring your incoming water pressure, internal unit pressure & when to replace the filters. Indicate you to replace the filters when changes in reading start, pressure drop increasing is an indication that the cartridges start clogging with particular maters or the filters media is exhausted and the water inside the system can’t pass through the filters normally.
- Bad tastes
- Giardia Cysts
- VOC (volatile organic compounds)
Includes:-- 1 X 20" x 4.5" purple clear double o-ring filter housing with pressure release button.
- 2 X 20" x 4.5" big blue double o-ring filter housing with pressure release button.
- 2 X Liquid pressure gauges size 60MM, range 10 Kg/psi.
- 1 X 5 micron PP spun sediment filter.
- 1 X Iron manganese filter.
- 1 X Coconut shell CTO carbon block filter.
- 1 X Reinforced heavy duty PVC ball valve (maintenance free and corrosion free) + 1 X HEX nipple.
- 1 X Filter housing wrench.
- 1 X Three stage wall mounting metal bracket.
- Carbon Filter Life Approx - Minimum 20,000 to Max 35,000 Gallons
- Less than 1 psi pressure drop @ 20 GPM
- Maximum operating pressure: 90 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100F (5- 40C)
- Dimensions: 27.5" height x 24.5" width x 8" depth
- Weight: Approx 42 lbs.
- Feed water pH range: 4.0 - 10.0
- Preferable feed water pressure range: 20 - 90 PSI to get the best filtration results keeps it less than 60 PSI.
- Maximum feed water TDS: 2000 PPM
- Flow Rate / GPM
1 - 40* GPM for 1" Inlet / Outlet
1 - 35* GPM for 3/4" Inlet / Outlet
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
Applications for products- Electroplating, etching & image development process in PCB industry
- Filtration of electroplating fluid in conventional electroplating industry
- Pre-filter of DI & RO water filtration system for industry
- Filtration of low viscosity fluids of chemical
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes& recycled water
Approximate Life of IRON Filter Cartridge:
Filter life depends on the contamination level (iron equivalent) and amount of water consumed on a daily basis. You can use the following chart to estimate how long a filter will last in your case.
"Iron Equivalent" is calculated as follows: (Iron level) + (2 x Manganese level) + (3 x Hydrogen sulfide level)
If you are not sure about your Hydrogen sulfide level (it is hard to accurately test for) and you have a noticeable rotten egg odor, assume a Hydrogen sulfide level of 0.5 ppm. If the rotten egg odor is severe, assume a level of 1.0 ppm.
Example: Test results are 0.8 ppm iron, 0.2 ppm manganese, and you have a rotten egg smell in your water.
Iron Equivalent = (0.8) + ( 2 x 0.2) + (3 x 0.5) = 2.7
|Estimated Life of WH5 Iron filter Cartridge:|
|Iron Equivalent Level in Water||Total Gallons|
|250 GPD (946 LPD)|
|125 GPD (473 LPD)|
|75 GPD (284 LPD)|
|5 ppm||16,000 gal |
|64 days||128 days||256 days|
|4 ppm||20,000 gal |
|80 days||160 days||320 days|
|3 ppm||26,000 gal |
|104 days||208 days||416 days|
|2 ppm||40,000 gal |
|160 days||320 days||640 days|
|1 ppm||80,000 gal |
|320 days||640 days||1280 days|
|0.5 ppm||160,000 gal |
|640 days||1280 days||+2,000 days|
|Specifications & Operating Conditions:|
|Recommended Flow Rate:||up to 4 Gallons Per Minute (15 LPM)|
|Maximum Flow Rate:||6 Gallons Per Minute (23 LPM)|
|Max. Recommended Pressure:||90 psi (6.2 bar)|
|Recommended Operating Temp. Range:||40-100F (4.4 to 37C)|
|Recommended pH level:||7.0 to 8.5 for iron and hydrogen sulfide reduction, |
8.0 to 8.5 for manganese reduction
Not recommended where pH level is less than 7.0 without prior pH correction
|Maximum Recommended "Iron Equivalent":||3 ppm (mg/l) - see above|