Includes Additional 4 Filters: 1x 5µ PP Sediment, 1x Granular Activated Carbon (GAC), 1x 5µ Carbon Block (CTO) & 1x Inline Post Carbon Filter.
The default listing is with 3 clear housings. Premium White housing is available at a cost.
5-stage Reverse Osmosis System with White Housings
Experience the ultimate in water purification with our cutting-edge 5-stage Reverse Osmosis System, complete with elegant clear housings. Perfect for households, kitchens, and ice makers, this advanced water filtration system guarantees a constant supply of clear and refreshing water. Embrace the power of multi-phase filtration, tackling impurities like sediment, chlorine, lead, and mercury, with an impressive 97% efficiency. Unlock the potential of this RO system to enjoy the purest water, as each stage diligently removes a wide array of contaminants. Elevate your water quality with our Reverse Osmosis system and savor the height of pristine refreshment.
Please Note: For higher capacity configurations (150 GPD or more) we highly recommend adding a booster pump to achieve maximum output from the system.
Stages of Filtration:
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- 2nd Stage: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter 104004
- 3rd Stage: 5 Micron Carbon Block (CTO) Filter 104005
- 4th Stage: TFC 50GPD RO Membrane 104092
- 5th Stage: Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- 5-stage RO Unit with white pre-filter housings
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- Selected Faucet (Price may vary)
- One set of installed pre-filters
- 3.2 Gallon RO Storage Tank
- Housing wrench and installation accessory pack
- Optional if selected. Price may vary Booster Pump
- Rejection rate of 97%-95% of TDS after the RO Stage
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2
- Physical Dimensions:
- RO Unit: 15" L x 6" D x 17" H;
- Storage Tank: 11" Dia. x 14" Tall
- Total Weight: Approx. 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40-104°F / Maximum temperature 40°C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
¢ Total Dissolved Solids