Includes Additional Filters: 2 x 5µ PP Sediment, 2x Granular Activated Carbon (GAC), 2 x 5µ Carbon Block (CTO) & 1 x Inline Post Carbon Filter
5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System with Clear Housings
Our 5-stage under-sink reverse osmosis system gives you pure, fresh tasting water. This system is great for household and kitchen use and for creating pure water for ice makers and refrigerators. Removes silt, dirt and chlorine and also filters out 95% of impurities including lead and mercury.
This system has clear pre-filter housings allowing you to check the status of the filters
Please Note: For higher capacity configurations (150 GPD or more) we highly recommend adding a booster pump to achieve maximum output from the system.
Stages of Filtration:
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- 2nd Stage: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter 104004
- 3rd Stage: 5 Micron Carbon Block (CTO) Filter 104005
- 4th Stage: TFC 50GPD RO Membrane 104092
- 5th Stage: Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- Bad Tastes and Odors
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba & Toxoplasm)
- 5-stage RO unit with clear pre-filter housings
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- Selected Faucet (Price may vary)
- One set of installed pre-filters
- 3.2 Gallon RO Storage Tank
- Housing wrench and installation accessory pack
- Optional if selected. Price may vary Booster Pump
- Rejection rate of 95% of TDSâ€¡ after the RO Stage
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2
- Physical Dimensions:
- RO Unit: 15" L x 6" D x 17" H;
- Storage Tank: 11" Dia. x 14" Tall
- Total Weight: Approx. 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40-104Â°F / Maximum temperature 40Â°C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
â€¡ Total Dissolved Solids