5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System with Clear Housings
Discover the epitome of water purity through our advanced 5-stage Reverse Osmosis System, featuring elegant transparent housings, allowing you to check the status of the filters. Perfect for home, cooking, and cooling needs, this revolutionary water filtration solution ensures a consistent supply of impeccably clean and clear water. Unleash the power of multi-tier filtration, combating impurities such as sediment, chlorine, lead, and mercury, achieving an impressive 97% reduction rate. Embrace the potential of this RO system to indulge in flawless hydration, as each stage meticulously eradicates a wide range of contaminants. Elevate your water quality with this exceptional Reverse Osmosis system and savor the zenith of pristine, purified water. Experience the ultimate in water purification technology today.
Please Note: For higher capacity configurations (150 GPD or more) we highly recommend adding a booster pump to achieve maximum output from the system.
Stages of Filtration:
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- 2nd Stage: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter 104004
- 3rd Stage: 5 Micron Carbon Block (CTO) Filter 104005
- 4th Stage: TFC 50GPD RO Membrane 104092
- 5th Stage: Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- 5-stage RO Unit with clear pre-filter housings
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- Selected Faucet (Price may vary)
- One set of installed pre-filters
- 3.2 Gallon RO Storage Tank
- Housing wrench and installation accessory pack
- Optional if selected. Price may vary Booster Pump
- Rejection rate of 97% to 95% of TDS‡ after the RO Stage
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2
- Physical Dimensions:
- RO Unit: 15" L x 6" D x 17" H;
- Storage Tank: 11" Dia. x 14" Tall
- Total Weight: Approx. 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40-104°F / Maximum temperature 40°C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
‡ Total Dissolved Solids