Two Way Diverter valve 3/16" barb for 1/4" Tube, with switch collar andblack handle
Two way Diverter Valve
- To connect your counter top water purification system or Reverse osmosis system with 1/4" tubing directly to most kitchen faucet for easy use.
- It fits most faucet.
- This diverter connect size is 55/64" -27 threads to connect to faucet tap (same as most universal kitchen internal faucet threaded size).
- This diverter designed for reverse osmosis / water purifiers ¼” tubing with outside diameter ¼” / tube inside diameter 0.170” so please measure your tube inside diameter first before deciding to buy this diverter especially if your tube is not standard reverse osmosis tubing.
- Depending on the system tubing connection method, purified water will exit from the small side port on the side of diverter valve or you can use that exit port side for the water drain out.
- When it is at Off position, you can still use the kitchen faucet water.
- When it is at On position, it diverts water to your water purification system.
- Material: Body Brass/ chrome pleated and the handle is plastic.
** If your faucet internal thread size is 15/16" FPT (female) then internal facet adapter 55/64"-27 x 15/16" is required to connect the above diverter valve to your kitchen faucet. 105237
Your Price: 4.50
Part Number: 105237
Your Price: 6.00
Part Number: 105236
Part Number: 105232
Part Number: 105152
Part Number: 105239
Out of stock
Part Number: 105255