3 x Sediment filter
- Three-layers structure cartridge, High contaminant holding capacity.
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 5 Micron, Micro-Denier melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings.
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Certificated by NSF42 and FDA CFR Title 21. (Not printed on the filter label)
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100oF
- Dimensions: 20" x 2.5"
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 1 - 20* GPM
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection and port sizes, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
3 x GAC UDF CARBON FILTER
- GAC UDF 20" Coconut shell Carbon Filter // Size 2.5" x 19 7/8"
- Remove Chlorine, Turbidity, Bad Taste & Odor, Sediment, Dirt, and THMS from water.
- Thick Wall Coconut Base Carbon Filter Media // 100% coconut shell carbon Designed For maximum contact between the water and carbon
- 05 Micron Nominal filter membrane included to prevent carbon fines to pass from the filter to your drinking water.
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 125°F
- Lower pressure drop
- All filters are individually wrapped