5-stage Under-sink/Wall mounted Reverse Osmosis System
Our new compact 5-stage under-sink/wall-mount RO system is designed for a minimal footprint, great for applications where space is at a premium. This unit is shipped stock without a tank or faucet, and is a cost-effective solution for aquarium and drinking water use.
Using inline cartridges instead of our 10” standard pre-filter makes filter changes simpler, more hygienic with less chance of spillage.
Please Note: For higher capacity configurations (150 GPD or more) we highly recommend adding a booster pump to achieve maximum output from the system.
5 Stages of Filtration:
- Inline 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104058
- Inline 10 Micron Coconut Shell GAC Carbon Filter 104059
- Inline 5 Micron Coconut Shell GAC Carbon Filter 104059-2
- TFC Membrane 50 Gallons 104092
- Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- Bad Tastes and Odors
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba & Toxoplasm)
- 5-stage Under-sink/Wall mounted RO Unit
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- Selected Faucet (Price may vary)
- One set of installed pre-filters
- 3.2 Gallon RO Storage Tank
- Housing wrench and installation accessory pack
- Optional if selected. Price may vary Booster Pump
- Rejection rate of 95% of TDS‡ after the RO Stage
- Second Refillable DI Cartridge, reduces filter changes
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2
- Physical Dimensions:
- RO Unit: 15" L x 6" D x 17" H;
- Storage Tank: 11" Dia. x 14" Tall
- Total Weight: Approx. 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40-104°F / Maximum temperature 40°C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI.
- installion/user manual and all required fittings included
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
‡ Total Dissolved Solids