10" DOC Ceramic Carbon Filter
The material is mixed with activated carbon to give your water sweeter taste and removes Chlorine, odors and taste from your water. Removes 99.99% of smallest particles from your water source and removes suspended solids and pathogenic bacteria & more.
Reduces up to 99% of particulate lead, iron and hydrogen sulfides. Reduces >99.99% of particles ½ micron and larger in size including pathogenic bacteria.
Reduces asbestos fibers, dirt, chlorine taste and odor, mold, anthrax and other spores, algae and removes 99.99% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
Ceramic filter removes particles from the water but leaves oxygen and mineral contents unchanged, which gives water it's spring-like freshness and taste (not "pure" but wholesome). Pathogens of the most varied diseases which are reliably filtered from the water include; cholera, typhus, cryptosporidium, amoebic dysentery, ecoli, colibacillose or bilharzia, anthrax spores among others.
The material is mixed with activated carbon to give your water sweeter taste, removes all odors & chlorine taste.
- Inner Diameter: 28mm
- Outer Diameter: 50mm
- Length: 10 inches
- Operating Temp.: 4.4°C-52°C
- Filtration Life: 2-6 months or 2500 gallons (Depends on water quality & level of contaminants)
- Max. Operating Pressure: 100psi
- Max. Flow rate: 0.8GPM
|Reduce harmful bacteria E.Coli, Cholera, Salmonella||>99.90%|
|Removes Rust, Sediment & suspended Solids||>99.90%|
|Absolute Filtration (to 0.90 Micron)||>99.90%|
|Normal Filtration (to 0.80 0.30 Micron)||>99.90%|
|Max. Flow Rate: @3 BAR - for cold water use only||6 LPM|
This ceramic water filter elements provides this following benefits:
- Absolute Filtration to 0.05 micron
- Removes algae, rust, sediment, suspended solids
- Inhibits the growth and reduces the following harmful bacteria by rate better than 99.99%:
- Reduces Cryptosporidium by 99.999%
- Reduces Giardia and other cysts by 99.999%
- Removes Guinea Worm
- Reduces Turbidity
- Ideally suited for applications where mains pressure is low or gravity filter applications