Under-sink RV Ceramic Water Filter Kit with RO faucet
Suitable for apartments, RV's and homes with easy installation, no extra space for tanks required. The self sterilizing 0.8-0.3 micron ceramic filter removes algae, rust, sediment, suspended solids. Using a natural anti-bacterial material, this filter inhibits the growth and reduces E.Coli, Cholera, Shigella, Salmonella, Klebsiella, Cryptosporidium, Giardia and Guinea worm.
- 1x Basic Chrome RO Faucet
- 1x Feed Water Adapter with Valve
- 2x ¼" Quick-Connect fittings
- 1x Clear Filter Housing
- 2x 2” Clamps to mount system to a surface
- 10ft ¼" OD Tubing (White)
- 1x Ceramic Water Filter
- Inlet diameter: ¼" screwed
- Height: 14mm
- Filter Diameter: 50mm
- Length: 10"
- Operating Temperature Range: 4.4°C-52°C
- Filtration Life: 2-6 months or 2500 gallons (Depending on water quality and level of contaminants)
- Max. Operating Pressure: 100psi
DOC Ceramic Filter
- Size (L x D): 10" x 2.5"
- Main ingredient: kieselguhr and inorganic antibacterial agent
- Filter precision can reach 0.8-0.3 micron under ideal conditions
- Major traits:
- Light, high air hole ratio and a capacity less than 0.8g/cm,the air hole ratio is 1.3-1.5 times that of a general ceramic filter object. In the same conditions, its transmissibility is 1.5 - 3 times that of a general piece ceramic filter element
- Apertures are evenly laid with a high filter precision that reaches 0.1micron
- Status of self-cleaning is fine without any contamination in itself
- It is liable to regenerate, which allows rinsing with brushes, polished with sand paper and flushed with clear water or repeated washing. Removes harmful bacteria such as E. coli, Fecal Coliform, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia). Reduces bad taste and odor, sediment, and asbestos. Cartridge is washable up to 30 times. The flow rate of the ceramic filter can be easily renewed by simply brushing its outer surface with a stiff toothbrush, plastic brush or soft scouring pad under running water. As the top layer of ceramic and contaminants are brushed off, a new layer becomes available. Do not use soap, detergents or steel wool.