10" Big Blue Filter Set contains the following:
1 x PP Sediment Filter 104102
- Three-layers structure cartridge, High contaminant holding capacity.
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 5 Micron, Micro-Denier™ melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings.
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Certificated by NSF42 and FDA CFR Title 21. (Not printed on the filter label)
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 1-15GPM*
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: 10" x 4.5"
- Weight: approx 0.6 Lbs each filter
1x GAC carbon Filter 104103
- GAC 10" Coconut shell Carbon Filter - Size 4.5" x 9 7/8".
- Remove chlorine, turbidity, bad taste & odor, sediment, dirt, and THMS from water.
- Thick Wall Coconut Base Carbon Filter Media - 100% coconut shell carbon, designed For maximum contact between the water and carbon.
- 5 Micron nominal filter membrane included to prevent carbon fines to pass from the filter to your drinking water.
- Operational Temperature Range: 40°F to 125°F
- Low pressure drop across filter stage.
1x CTO carbon filter 104104
- CTO 10" Coconut shell Carbon Filter - Size 4.5" x 10" Fits most standard 10" BB size housings.
- Remove chlorine, turbidity, bad taste & odors, sediment, dirt, and THMS from water.
- 5 Micron nominal filter rating
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 125°F
Total 3 filters, each individually wrapped