9-stage Reverse Osmosis System with UV Sterilizer and 3-in-1 pH+ Filter
Our 9-stage under-sink reverse osmosis system gives you pure, fresh tasting water. Like all of our RO systems this one removes silt, dirt and chlorine and also filters out 95% of impurities including lead and mercury, this is then sterilized with powerful UV light to kill any micro-organisms.
This ultra-pure water is then passed through our 3-in-1 Alkaline/Far Infrared/Remineralization Filter also changes the pH of the water to be more alkaline and adds back in essential minerals like magnesium and calcium. The Far Infrared media in our 3-in-1 filter also has anti-bacterial/biotic properties to further purify the water.
Please Note: For higher capacity configurations (150 GPD or more) we highly recommend adding a booster pump to achieve maximum output from the system.
Why Do We Recommend This System?
Our Alkaline/Far Infrared/Remineralization filter optimizes the pure water from our reverse osmosis process to make it the best possible water for drinking. Our filter uses a carefully formulated combination of medias to:
- Changes the pH to be slightly alkaline, which has several health benefits.
- Adds several minerals including Calcium and Magnesium which promote healthy bones and teeth.
- Activates the water creating smaller water clusters. These smaller clusters are easier for your body absorb and providing better hydration for your skin.
- Generates powerful antioxidants which can remove free radicals, considered to the source of many diseases and premature aging.
- Makes alkaline water (increase pH for good health)
- Smaller water clusters; it's easily absorbed into your body cells, gets more nutrients directly into your cells, and takes wastes out of your body also provides better hydration for skin and cells.
- Removes acidic elements that are the cause of many chronically diseases.
- Powerful antioxidant which removes free radicals that are also the sources of aging and many diseases.
- Great source of Calcium, good for healthy bones and teeth.
- & other many benefits .. for more information please click here 104180
Stages of Filtration:
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- 2nd Stage: T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104004
- 3rd Stage: 5 Micron CTO Carbon Block Water Filter 104005
- 4 Stage: TFC Membrane 50 Gallons per day Made in USA. 104092
- 5th Stage: UV light 1 GPM / 6 W UV Ray Sterilizer / Philips UV bulb 105551 replacement bulb 105027 *
- 6-8th Stages: Alkaline/mineral/infrared ( 3 in 1 filter) 104180
- 9th Stage: Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- Bad Tastes and Odors
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba & Toxoplasm)
- Bacteria, Viruses, and Fungi
- 9-stage RO Unit with clear pre-filter housings
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- Selected Faucet (Price may vary)
- One set of installed pre-filters
- 3.2 Gallon RO Storage Tank
- Dry Vertical Pressure Gauge
- Housing wrench and installation accessory pack
- Optional if selected. Price may vary Booster Pump
- The rejection rate of 97% to 95% of TDS‡ after the RO Stage
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2
- Physical Dimensions:
- RO Unit: 15" L x 6" D x 17" H;
- Storage Tank: 11" Dia. x 14" Tall
- Total Weight: Approx. 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40-104°F / Maximum temperature 40°C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
‡ Total Dissolved Solids