Inline Alkaline Filter
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
A replacement for this item is 104051
- Two Fittings ( 1/4" Thread x 1/4" tube connectors ) is required to connect this filter to your RO unit. part number: 105407
- Two 2"x2.5" double clamps are required to mount the filter to your RO system. part number: 105104
- Dimensions: 2" x 10" - Fits all Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Filter Media: Alkaline Ceramic Balls
- Adjusts water pH+ to a slightly alkaline balance, ideal pH for healthy living.
- Max Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Max Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max Temperature: 100°F
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/4" NPT
- Filter Lifespan: 1500 Gallons
Alkaline Ion Ceramic Balls Technical Specifications:
- Color: Gray white/ Gray black (the color depends on the ingredients)
- Granular size: 40mm ( or different sizes)
- Ingredient: Ceramic clay, Tourmaline, other mineral materials.
- Function: Antibacterial, deodorant, adsorption, filtration, mineralization;
- Slowly release zinc, lithium, iodine, selenium and so on more than 20 kinds of trace elements.
- PH value regulation: 7.4 - 8