10" Standard 10-Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter
When using multiple sediment filter start with the largest filter size like our 5-Micron cartridge then move down to finer and finer filter. Using a fine filter at the beginning stage may cause the filter to clog up quicker and result more frequent filter changes.
- 10-Micron Sediment Filter Cartridge - Size 2.5" x 9 7/8"
- Fits most standard 10" size housings and most reverse osmosis systems.
- Used to remove larger particles & suspended matter such as dirt, silt, rust, sand, algae, sediment, scale particles, and cloudiness from water.
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact.
- No leachable or extractable materials to contaminate outflowing water.
- Long life and increased holding capacity.
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency.
- All filters are individually wrapped.