10" Standard 1-Micron Yarn Wound Sediment Filter
Our Yarn Wound Sediment filter is our high capacity solution for removes dirt, silt and other particulate. If you find you have to replace 5-micron PP Sediment filters quite often this could be a good solution for you.
- Material: String Wound Polypropylene Thread
- Core Material: Polypropylene
- Maximum Pressure 90PSI
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 175°F
- 1-Micron Nominal Rating
- Dimensions Approximately. 10"x2.5"
- Filter Life: It’s highly Recommended this filter to be changed every 6 months to 8 Month MAX.