Please Note: Orders for our Build Your Own Systems can't be canceled after checkout. Our Build Your Own Systems are intended for advanced users with very specific system requirements. We recommend contacting us with any additional questions before placing an order.
Build Your Aquarium/Hydroponics RO DI System
The base price is the system as shown in the picture (3 pre filters and 1 DI are included); any additional stage filters, TDS meters or pressure gauge, you have to customize the system and add them yourself, price will vary depending on options selected.
Some guidelines for choosing the right RO accessories for you.
- Most professional aquarium setups add a secondary mixed bed deionization filter 104050 to produce absolutely pure water with ZERO TDS.
Note: This system includes the a single DI filter in the standard filter combination; if you would like to have a secondary DI filter, please make sure to add it.
Optional Parts & Accessories
- Single Inline TDS Meter:105765 Measures water TDS from one line and insures that the unit is functioning properly and providing you the required level pure water for your needs.
- Dual Inline TDS Meter:105766 Measures water TDS from two lines and insures that the unit is functioning properly.
- Float Valve:105366 Usualy Float valve used to control water level in a side storage container and to prevent overflow and flooding. It is very common for people to fill a container manually and forget about it just long enough for the container to overflow and flood the area they are working in. Installing a float valve in the container allows you to leave and go about your daily activities without having to worry about flooding.
- Inline Quick Ball Valve:105120 for multiple uses such as manually turn your system on & off without turning your system on or shutting off the main line every time you end using your system or when you use the system without float or faucet so with this valve you can control running or shutting off the system without turning the supply line off of for other third line applications.
- Pressure Gauge:105246 To monitor the feed water pressure going into your membrane. Pressure will drop if pre filter get clogged and helps to know when to change them.
- Flush Kit:105126 Used to flush your membrane manually to extend the membrane life and efficiency. We will use another setup if you select system size 180GPD or any size system with permeate pump.
- Optional Pressurized Tank: Select this option if you would like to have a reserve tank with your system combination
- Optional Faucet: If you selected a reserve tank then its preferable to have a faucet as well. When you select the faucet + DI filter + Inline carbon filter; we will connect your system dual ( with two output lines) and its very important that you select either inline ball valve or float valve to control the other dual (DI line) manually by using the inline ball valve or automatically with the float valve. We will connect the faucet line to the inline carbon filter for drinking use without passing the RO water to DI stage). Unless if you required to connect DI line with the carbon inline filter in sequence.
- Optional Booster Pump Kit includes:Booster Pump & Transformer + High pressure switch + Booster Pump Bracket.
- Permeate Pump without pump:105583 you either have to install the booster pump or permeate pump on the system, you can't combine them both in the same system.
- Two-way Diverter Valve: 105243 When you select this option. we will connect your drain line directly to the diverter return line, all the waste water will divert to your sink.
- Provides purified water with 0 PPM output (100% Rejection) if a DI stage is added.
- Multiple membranes options from 50 GPD up to 180 Gallons Per Day.
- Multiple uses: for your aquarium, hydroponics, some special machines/equipment such as dental equipment, quality drinking water for making your tasty coffee & tea, preparing foods, washing fruit and vegetables.
- Reduces/removes: copper, lead, fluoride, cadmium, radium 226/228, selenium, arsenic, cysts (cryptosporidium, giardia, entamoeba & toxoplasm), barium, hexavalent chromium, trivalent chromium, copper, lead, fluoride, Odor, TDS many more.
- Minimum rejection rate of 99.99% of TDS after the DI Filter
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2 to 1:2.5
- Physical Dimensions: 15" L x 6" D x 15.5-17" H
- Total Weight: Approx 16 Lbs or more depending on selected features.
- Operational Temperature Range: 40°F to 104°F
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI
- System only to be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Filter cartridges should be changed approximately every 1000 Gallon RO/DI water under domestic water conditions.
- For your convenience, all installation parts are included in this package.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @ 60 to 65 PSI.
All required fittings and instruction manuals are included.